below tis got the survey form for non muslim,pls copy n fotosets for yor non muslim friends to answer, thnk you. this form can help you to do missionary ( dakwah ) , thank.
1) What is your view about Islam?
2) Do you have negative view about Islam? why?
3) Do you know that “ embrace Islam is not means embrace malay”? If you don't agree, why ?
4) Do you know that the person who embrace Islam is not compulsory change their name? Do you know that they can maintain their name 100 % ,which exactly same like their original name ?
5) Do you know that the person who embrace Islam is not compulsory to do the registration?
6) Do you know that circumcise is not compulsory in Islam ?
7) Do you agree Islam is not terrorists but it is a beautiful religion ? why ?
8) Do you know that baju melayu, songkok, baju kurung are not the Islam culture but these are the malay culture ?
9) According to your view, why mostly parents cannot accept their son and daughter embrace Islam? What are the reasons they disagree ?
10) Do you know that Quran also mention about God create the Prophet Adam ?
11) Do you know that Quran also mention about Prophet Isa ( Jesus ) ?
12) Do you know that Bible mentions that Jesus was circumcised? In the Chapter Luke, 2,21 – “ Eight days later, when the baby was circumcised, he was name Jesus, the name given him by the angel even before he was conceived.”
13) Do you know that Bible mentions that Jesus was fasting ? In the Chapter Luke, 4,2 – “Where he was tempted by the devil for forty days. Jesus ate nothing all that time and became very hungry.”
14) Do you know that Bible mentions that Jesus was doing prostration when he was pray? In the Chapter Matthew, 26, 39 – “He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, “My Father ! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”
15) Does the Christians believe Jesus is God ? How do you explain on these verse in Bible?
• Chapter John , 17, 3 – “ And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” ?
• Chapter Isaiah , 44,6 – “ Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.” ?
• Chapter Mark,12, 29 – “ Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.” ?
Age / Sex :
Race / Religion :
Email / Facebook name :
If you got any question about Islam or Christians, you can ask us on Facebook,pls join our group ( Find The Answer About Islam ( Non-Muslim are Welcome to Join Us Together ) ), thank you. Hope you will keep on doing research about religions. welcome.